Monday, April 23, 2012

Front squat and beef

Today started off great! PR'd my 2 rep front squat by 10 lbs. super proud of this after being away from CFCC for 2 weeks and last week was really rough. Plus I really struggle with squats due to mobility issues. Day continued with breakfast with a friend then getting finger printed. If I ever want to commit a crime I will use my pinky fingers because they don't scan a print. The guy had to override the system to process these. This isn't the first time either. The pinky burglar haha! Who wants to rob a bank?

I quickly threw together mixed greens and shredded beef I concocted in the crockpot yesterday. I added some red peppers for color and a little sweetness. Oh and this is the first day of another BCCC for me. I'm starting a bit early but I have some serious goals to attend to.

For the shredded beef, I seared a 4 lb beef roast that was generously (for me) sprinkler with pepper and salt. Then placed seared meet in crockpot. I added garlic powder, oregano, and rosemary along with 1/4 cup of water. Cooked on low for 8 hours. Shredded this and added it back into the broth it made with some Dijon mustard. You could leave this out if you don't want added sugar.



Finished my day with some croga to get my hips ready for tomorrow. Now for some hot tea and sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment