Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Moving energy

So some of you might know that I'm making changes to create a better and balance lifestyle.  Since right now I can't move, I moved my apartment around a bit and created a cozy sitting area.  After a day of cleaning and moving furniture, I am happy with results. Sadie is starting to adjust to the change slowly.  Here is a look into my living space:





Still need to get covers for those pillows but I am happy that everything fits nicely and I now have space for both my bikes.  My hopes are that this will give me some new energy and focus in my apartment to do work in - like writing this here blog post. 

I was glad that last time I made lamb burgers I made double so I had a quick meal after going to CFCC.  I wrapped it in butter lettuce with a little roasted red pepper along with a side salad.  

This was a delicious dinner after doing one of my favorite things at CFCC: Turkish Get Ups.  I did the wod  (15 Turkish Get Ups (1 pood – alternate arms as needed), Short Loop Run) Rx'd.  Finished 2 rounds and 5 get ups.  I'm happy with that and thanks to Erin I have a photo memory of it.



What changes are you going to make today to create better energy?

No comments:

Post a Comment